8/15 Stripers on Lock, Deale, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/15 Stripers on Lock, Deale, MD

Launched out yesterday afternoon to meet impending doom clouds and whiteout rain conditions on the water. As soon as wind started to kick up I started back for my launch when the first of 12 stripers found two chartreuse jigs I was trolling. Great re-introduction after a long hiatus. Enjoyed one of the legal sized ones fried with some rice and a weihenstephan :-).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Omid

2015 ivory outback

Way to go! Glad to hear you were able to make the most of your short time on the water.

-manny

Hobie Outback
    Wilderness Systems 130T
    Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Congrats, even minutes on the water can reap the striper rewards! Are those deep fried skin-on? Looks delicious
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Deep fired with the skin on is delicious, but with scales too? You like the scales?
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
          Deep fired with the skin on is delicious, but with scales too? You like the scales?
          No sir. Mother-in-law missed some when cleaning on acct of exasperated arthritis. I missed it by the time they hit the oil it was too late (and I kept quiet about them to keep the peace ;-). Next time, I'll be the one cleaning :-)

-Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
            Congrats, even minutes on the water can reap the striper rewards! Are those deep fried skin-on? Looks delicious
            Yup! Well, not too deep but about a 1/4" of oil in a pan. Just a tiny bit of salt, pepper and flour dusting. Delicious with a bit of lemon.

-Omid

2015 ivory outback

Comment

Originally posted by Dimo View Post
              No sir. Mother-in-law missed some when cleaning on acct of exasperated arthritis. I missed it by the time they hit the oil it was too late (and I kept quiet about them to keep the peace ;-). Next time, I'll be the one cleaning :-)

Gotcha on that one! Smart move
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X