Kent Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Island

Just wondering if anybody has fished Godhands or Shipping Creek lately and they are producing. Looking forward to fishing Kent Island in my kayak when the weather permits. Tight lines !!

I fished out of Shipping Creek yesterday. Caught plenty of shorts, but no keepers. The rays seemed to be out in force as well, we hooked 3 between the two of us.
    Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Same result for me last Wednesday. Fish up to 18", but most smaller. All in shallow where the rays were thick. Wasn't finding anything deeper. Ended up calling it quits earlier than I normally do. Doing work the previous day just north of Poplar I saw lots of bait with birds and fish chasing them, so they are around somewhere.
      Kevin

2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

I fished crab alley bay yesterday in kent island, we caught a pile of perch/ spot and a handful of large schoolies all about 18 inches
        Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140

Comment

I had a little success out of Shipping Creek last Monday, but all under the 20" mark. Much better luck out of Romancoke this past Sunday (23" and 20") trolling ledges and troughs. Launch early and hope for some cloud cover to linger. Chartreuse colors may be the ticket with all the rain from yesterday and avoid large bars since the rays seem to prefer these locations. Let us know how you did and good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X