Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, new from Central AACO, MD

Hey guys
    Looking at getting into kayak fishing and found this site. Looking for fish ponds, lakes, smaller rivers and so on. Not really looking at getting into the bay yet, but this looks like a decent place to get some knowledge on.

Oh btw, it seems like it's worth buying a used kayak over new, right? I'm not in a rush, so that is on my side as of now..
    Last edited by NattyBoh74; 08-06-2017, 09:46 PM.

Originally posted by NattyBoh74 View Post
    Hey guys
    Looking at getting into kayak fishing and found this site. Looking for fish ponds, lakes, smaller rivers and so on. Not really looking at getting into the bay yet, but this looks like a decent place to get some knowledge on.

Oh btw, it seems like it's worth buying a used kayak over new, right? I'm not in a rush, so that is on my side as of now..
    Welcome to the forum.

Anne Arundel County has over 500 miles of shoreline, much of it along the kinds of waters you are seeking.

It also has many public launch sites: http://www.aacounty.org/services-and...op-boat-launch

Buy as much kayak as you can as soon as you can, used or new. Good fishing awaits.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

If you can wait, off-season deals are the best, i.e. people upgrading their boat, or upsizing/downsizing on total size boat.

That being said, this summer has been forgiving, and the fall rocktober is right around the corner, so getting on the water in prime fishing season may be advantageous.

Several of us (myself included) are in Central AA - be sure to check the Meet&Greet schedule to come checkout the group and see everyone's rigged yaks before launch.
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Thanks. I'll be sure to check it out

Comment

Working...
        X