Vibe Sea Ghost 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe Sea Ghost 110

Hello, Everyone My name is Herman I'm new to this group I just started Kayak fishing a couple months ago and I truly love it I purchased the Vibe Seaghost 11 ft I've only been out in shallow waters Rocky Gorge, Monocacy River, and blackwater Refuge I was wondering how do you guys think my Kayak would do in the Bay. I see a lot of post about the fish you catch there and looks fun but I'm concerned about the deeper choppy water and how my yak would do. Any thoughts guys I'd appreciate any information you can give Thank You...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! I think the Seaghost 110 will be just fine. I have used my Seaghost 130 in the bay and its tributaries extensively, and it handles the choppy water very well. The 110 may not track quite as well in those conditions as the 130, but I would be very confident using the 110 on the bay on most days. The two kayaks are essentially the exact same boat (with the same cockpit area), with the 110 having a little less room in the front and rear.
    Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Originally posted by rugbyfish View Post
      Welcome to the forum! I think the Seaghost 110 will be just fine. I have used my Seaghost 130 in the bay and its tributaries extensively, and it handles the choppy water very well. The 110 may not track quite as well in those conditions as the 130, but I would be very confident using the 110 on the bay on most days. The two kayaks are essentially the exact same boat (with the same cockpit area), with the 110 having a little less room in the front and rear.
      Ok Thank You Pal I will definitely have to try it out than.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X