July 22nd Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 22nd Report

Storms to the North and storms to the South..oh my..oh my. We got rained on for about 20 minutes and boy did it cool down nice. Lots of good hits and misses. Landed a few pesky LGMouth and a small snakehead. Tide was high and the fish where willing just did not find enough to score more fish. It was a nice evening on the creek.

Capt Mike

The morn was more productive for me w/storms north of me in the afternoon. Total c&r is tally: snakeheads 7, LMbass 3

Comment

Power boats have the ability to travel great distances in a hurry..kayaks- not so much...fishing reports are always good no matter where they come from...Big Mike and I were remarking about how few reports were being posted on the forum...we try to post about 50% or less of our trips so as not to hog the postings, but it seems that a lot of the kayak fishing trips never get posted...don't know why...maybe the folks feel there are a lot of "lurkers" that are going to take their "honey holes" they spent lots of resources finding and learning the hard way...
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
      X