Managing Alltackle.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baitball View Post

To answer your question above: I would encourage Alltackle to reach out and stock local lures made by our own entrepreneurial neighbors in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Delaware; no one better understands what catches fish in our home waters.
    I couldn't agree more. While our assortment isn't as deep as I would wish (I'm working on it), we do carry Bust Em Baits, BKDs, Hard Head, GI Jigs, Bloody Pt and Specialized.
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Thanks for that update Bruce.
      I seem to recall Alltackle in the past catering to the powerboat crowd - large umbrella rigs, oversized reels and beefy rods. That list you mention includes the vast majority of our local lure makers.
      I'll be sure to stop in the next time I'm in Annapolis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -manny

Hobie Outback
      Wilderness Systems 130T
      Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Super!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Have some info available about Maryland kayak fishing, snaggedline, AACnty accessible areas, local kayak stores etc.

I meet kayak fishermen (and women) at all the parks I work at and many don't know what is available to them even though they live here. I usually give them a made up list containing snaggedline's addy, the AA County access address, Bass Pro, ANP Canoe and Kayak and Easton Cycle and Sport addresses.

I haven't been to AlTackle since I gave my last boat to my niece. Give me a reason to come back as I like eating at Giolitti's.
          John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
          MK Endura Max 55 backup power
          Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Good call, John. I will add it to the list. It won't happen overnight, but I like the idea and will make it happen.

Originally posted by john from md View Post
            Have some info available about Maryland kayak fishing, snaggedline, AACnty accessible areas, local kayak stores etc.

I meet kayak fishermen (and women) at all the parks I work at and many don't know what is available to them even though they live here. I usually give them a made up list containing snaggedline's addy, the AA County access address, Bass Pro, ANP Canoe and Kayak and Easton Cycle and Sport addresses.

I haven't been to AlTackle since I gave my last boat to my niece. Give me a reason to come back as I like eating at Giolitti's.
            Bruce

Hobie PA 14
            Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Congrats!

Outback 2015
              Maui

Comment

Working...
              X