Severn River Action Wednesday, July 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn River Action Wednesday, July 19

Put in at Jonas Green this morning at 7 am with bright sun and calm river. Started trolling a 4" silver Z-Mann paddle tail with orange jig head and a light green BKA along the drop-off towards Rt 50 bridge. Immediately started landing fish including a 23" and 22" within the first 15 minutes. Stayed in the area and within 90 minutes I caught 20+ fish including the 20" pic that I kept for lunch. Never got more than 300 yards from launch. Home by 9:10 am. Now I have to mow the grass....
    Al
    IMG_3532.jpg

Wow congrats. I wish i was there this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daniel

Feelfree Lure 11.5

Comment

Originally posted by Magothyman View Post
      Put in at Jonas Green this morning at 7 am with bright sun and calm river. Started trolling a 4" silver Z-Mann paddle tail with orange jig head and a light green BKA along the drop-off towards Rt 50 bridge. Immediately started landing fish including a 23" and 22" within the first 15 minutes. Stayed in the area and within 90 minutes I caught 20+ fish including the 20" pic that I kept for lunch. Never got more than 300 yards from launch. Home by 9:10 am. Now I have to mow the grass....
      Al
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]21996[/ATTACH]
      Nice fish! Congrats on your successful morning!

Comment

Thanks! Now if I could figure out how to post pics from my IPad properly my day would be complete! Al

Comment

Thanks for the report. Good to see some fish come out of the Severn!
          Bruce

Hobie PA 14
          Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Great morning out!!
            Harlan

Revo 13
            Trident 13
            Cuda 14
            Necky Tandem

Comment

Working...