Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi every one, Just wanted to say I found your sight a few weeks ago and have been lurking in the shadows, and reading the posts. I love the forum and all of the information that is shared. I hope to get some pics up soon, and share some kayak adventures.
    Thanks,
    BmoreDetective

welcome!! kinda new as well.... all the best to ya enjoy and ""tight lines always""

Comment

welcome to site!
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Welcome!! This is a great place to find all sorts of good info. Enjoy.
        Jim

Hobie Outback
        TKAA member
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Welcome BmoreDetective!
          This site has been great. Full of useful information for a beginner like me and the the seasoned paddler alike.

Comment

WELCOME !!!!! ......... Did I spellll that right ......... 3 rum and cokess ,,,,, Y akin cluub with a yakin ,,,, whatever ...... welcoomeee

Comment

Welcome! Great bunch here, lots to learn from.

Check out the sticky about our monthly meet & greet schedule. It's good way to meet like minded kayak fisherman and explore areas you might not find on your own.

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

Comment

Welcome, there's a lot of info here and a great group of guys, which I've learned a couple things from.
                  Don
                  2012 Hobie Revo 13'
                  2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Welcome

Ha Bmoredetective

New myself but have extra twist, I paddle & fish from a canoe. 70 years old, both knees totally replaced, open heart surgery, but still kicking and doing fine. Lot of living yet to do and can't think of better way to do it than fishing from my canoe with these folks on this forum. I need a lot more paddle time but i am working on that so I don't slow the group down and I can keep up.

These folks on this forum are the best, period! Any tech advice, handling, tackle and fishing tips are all here in one place.

Joe P

Comment

Welcome Bmoredetective,
                      All FNG's buy the beer at the next Meet&Greet!
                      Lol!
                      GB

Comment

Welcome and hope you enjoy the site. We all are from different social economic backgrounds and love the sport of Kayak Fishing. The one thing Ive found here is that no matter your skill level or price of your gear, I have found real poeple here. That being said, we all love to have a great time enjoying the sport of Kayak Fishing. If you have a question about this sport, I will promise you that SOMEONE here will have an answer, Most likely SEVERAL will have various ways of solving the problem. When I first came here I didn't know squat about anything and all I did was post a few questions and within minutes I had all kinds of replies. Even had a member come to my house to help me rig an anchor trolly as well as installing my fishfinder and transducer. Thanks again Surfdog...
                        So enjoy and try to make some events and enjoy.
                        Tom Brown
                        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                        2012 Hobie PA 14'
                        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
                        X