• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike o View Post
    Nice, thanks for the report
    Thanks and no prob!

Comment

Steve: Very nice! I couldn't go out this week, but am planning on going out next week. Hopefully, as the summer goes on I can start to go out twice a week. Work has been killing me.... Hope it will slow down in a few weeks.

BTW: I Loved the video!!!

Best Regards,
      Stan
      Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Originally posted by manlystanley View Post
        Steve: Very nice! I couldn't go out this week, but am planning on going out next week. Hopefully, as the summer goes on I can start to go out twice a week. Work has been killing me.... Hope it will slow down in a few weeks.

BTW: I Loved the video!!!

Best Regards,
        Stan
        Thanks, Stan! Once you get back out there, I'm sure you'll be on them in no time!

Comment

sorry, this is a somewhat relevant but unrelated comment... I see you have the engel drybox/cooler. Is that the 30qt? How do you like it? How does it do holding striper that size?
          Ryan
          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
            sorry, this is a somewhat relevant but unrelated comment... I see you have the engel drybox/cooler. Is that the 30qt? How do you like it? How does it do holding striper that size?
            No worries.

It's actually the 19qt. and I love it! It's very light and durable. I don't actually keep fish in it though, I put them on a stringer and leave them in the water til I get back to my launch. I use it strictly as a dry box since that's the only storage I have on my board. This 25" fish would not have fit in this 19qt but would fit in a 30qt as a buddy of mine owns one and has quite a bit more room. I put a couple single layer tackle boxes and a waterproof case for my personal stuff in it and there isn't much room for anything else but that's all I need it for.... and the 4 rod holders of course.

Comment

Working...
            X