Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeper Cobia in Western Shore, VA (July 9, 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Joe!!

Comment

Excellent, Joe!! You really put in the work to learn how to fish for those guys. Bon Appetit

Comment

Great job!!! Next time don't give a write-up prior to the video, let the suspenseful video play out. Even knowing that you caught it from the write up, I was still biting my nails each time that pig swam away from the net. Awesome fish!
        A keeper cobia from the yak is on my bucket list, but I don't think I have the perseverance to do all the work to get one like you did. Well done.
        Jay

10' Green Slayer
        13’ Red Slayer

Comment

Originally posted by summersoff View Post
          Great job!!! Next time don't give a write-up prior to the video, let the suspenseful video play out. Even knowing that you caught it from the write up, I was still biting my nails each time that pig swam away from the net. Awesome fish!
          A keeper cobia from the yak is on my bucket list, but I don't think I have the perseverance to do all the work to get one like you did. Well done.
          Thanks. I will just write "I hooked a cobia" instead of "I landed".
          Actually cobia fishing isn't hard. I hooked at least 1 cobia per trip. I made 6 trips (including yesterday, July 15) this year but only one keeper. This year, I am doing the exactly the same thing I did at CHSP few years ago. I fished the whole year at the Inner and Outer wall to learn CHSP for togs and trigger fish. I will be fishing for cobia mainly until the cobia season is over.

Joe
          Fish like there's no tomorrow.
          Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Working...
          X