Thread: Friday fishing

Default Friday fishing

Headed out Friday afternoon for some Slower Lower fishing on a falling tide...recent heavy rains will change conditions a lot, so will the moon phases...the lower salanity of the Bay has brought about a migration of species into our area earlier than what we normally see...usually late August...the rain has creeks and streams over their banks...so, not sure what to expect as far as fishing goes...The rain is supposed to end by noon tomorrow...figure a 2 pm launch and fish until 6:30...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Outback
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13

Friday looks much better than Saturday, I see the M&G got pushed to next weekend the 15th.

We already have tickets to Kings Dominion, otherwise you know i'd be there!
    First Lady: Hobie Ivory Sand Dune Hobie ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Backup Babe (Girlfriends Ride): Carribean Blue Hobie Outback Lowrance Elite 5 HDI w/ Pumpkin Spice Latte holder

Learning the Ropes & Living the Dream

Next time...figure to prospect for some speckled trout and Redfish...big white perch and the by-catch Flounder..If I catch another keeper Redfish I will bring it home...same with 20 inch or better Speckled Trout...otherwise C&R...got plenty of Striped Bass in the freezer and lots of catfish filets...croaker are showing up...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Outback
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13