Kayak Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Poll

I have been looking on the forum for this and I can't seem to find it, so I guess I will take a shot. I am curious as to what the popularity of various kayaks is on the bay and associated waters. So, I am going to do this thread. First poll will be kayak brand.

If I missed a brand, please reply. I can only poll 10, so if you reply with the brand I missed people who also have that brand can +1 reply to your reply.
    Hobie
    33.82%
    Jackson
    10.29%
    Wilderness/Perception
    14.71%
    Old Town/Ocean Kayak
    16.18%
    Pelican
    0.00%
    Feel Free
    5.88%
    Native
    10.29%
    Malibu
    1.47%
    Sun Dolphin
    0.00%
    Other
    7.35%
    Last edited by dham340; 07-04-2017, 08:44 PM.

Just a bump to see how folks are feeling about this poll. My original thought was after 30 days to post a second poll with the fishing models of the top brands (well as many as I can fit in the 10 responses. Maybe I should use survey monkey for the next one, but not sure people would actually complete a survey linked to a site outside this forum). I know there are a lot of questions that get posted along the lines of "should I buy this or that kayak". My thought was to gather this summary data on the assumption that what people actually spend their money on is probably a good indicator of what a good kayak for our area is. Could be wrong... (and I knew the hobbies would be #1 but kind of surprised that old town/ocean is in 2nd. I would have thought for sure it was going to be Jackson).

Comment

Working...
    X