Good deals on gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deals on gear

Ill be posting a few items that will be priced very well on the tackle section. New items, which I got from my sponsor. I have no use for them, so ill let you enjoy
    Native Watercraft Pro Staff
    2016 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 Lizard Lick

2016 CCA MD "BLUE CAT" Tournament 2nd place
    33rd MSSA "THE CHAMPIONSHIP" Tournament 1st place
    2016 Curley's White Perch Tournament 1st place

Since you apparently got these items for free have you thought about donating them to a local group like the Boys and Girls clubs that could use the equipment to take kids fishing and perhaps engage the next generation in our sport?
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
      Since you apparently got these items for free have you thought about donating them to a local group like the Boys and Girls clubs that could use the equipment to take kids fishing and perhaps engage the next generation in our sport?
      Never thought about that, I dont hear much about organizations doing this. I have donated lures before though.

Comment

Also, nothing is free. Yes I might have not paid for them with cash, but i'd like to know of a store or organization that will just drop gear like this to a person. As a pro staff or sponsored fisherman, we dont get paid cash to promote or get new clients. We are almost always rewarded by gear or items related by the company whom is sponsoring us. This is not cheap gear, if anything ill pass the savings onto experienced fisherman, then with the money collected, ill go to walmart and grab 10 combos for the price of this one. Im all for kids going, but my daughter still does not own more than a $40 combo, because I am aware of what her imagination is capable of.

Comment

I'll be looking.....

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
          14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
          2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Working...