Need advice on where to go for striper fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on where to go for striper fishing

I am new to the Annapolis/Crownsville area and am looking for places where I can find parking, access to put in my 'yak, AND a good possibility of landing some keeper-size stripers. I have been fishing Little Round Bay but haven't had any luck with anything but perch. All recommendations are greatly appreciated!!!

Check out this thread: http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...unch+locations

I've launched from several of these locations and had some good days and bad days, but most of the launches in AA and QA counties are a good bet for at least some schoolie sized stripers. Let us know how you do.
    Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Originally posted by matts View Post
      I am new to the Annapolis/Crownsville area and am looking for places where I can find parking, access to put in my 'yak, AND a good possibility of landing some keeper-size stripers. I have been fishing Little Round Bay but haven't had any luck with anything but perch. All recommendations are greatly appreciated!!!

Timing is also important. Dawn is the best time. My normal work hours is: 6:30 - 4:00. But, my supervisor lets me change these to 9:00 - 5:30 on certain days. I wake up at 3:30 and launch at 5:00 - 5:30.
      Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Working...
      X