• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm willing to halfs on the donuts to gain the knowledge also
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
      i'm willing to halfs on the donuts to gain the knowledge also
      feed me a sour cream cake donut and I'll give up half my secrets, an apple fritter gets the whole enchilada.
      Mike
      Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Haha sounds like I'm coming to southern md bearing donuts. But in all seriousness I def will make the trip down there sometime this summer, donuts in hand. Mike, do small specks and reds stick around for a while or is it really like a short window?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

The specks and reds will be here for awhile. I got a red drum last October just before hanging it up due to the cold water.
          Mike
          Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

No problem brother, I wasnt lying when i told you they would be on fire. Once I meet someone, I dont have an issue sharing information. I got into a mess of keeper rockfish today. If you have me on facebook, its the 2 live videos. My daughter and i got our limit in 10 minutes.
            Native Watercraft Pro Staff
            2016 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 Lizard Lick

2016 CCA MD "BLUE CAT" Tournament 2nd place
            33rd MSSA "THE CHAMPIONSHIP" Tournament 1st place
            2016 Curley's White Perch Tournament 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by AintMisBehavin View Post
              I head straight across from the MH launch so that I'm sitting just across the Ft. Belvoir officer club. Normally in 10-15 feet of water and cast towards the shore. I like the mornings and evenings. Let us know when you're headed out if you want some company.
              Just a bit north from Marshall Hall on the MD side is Ft. Washington. If you pull up into the shallows, directly north of the Ft. Washington light, 50 or so yards from shore (just outside casting distance from where the shorebound fishermen hang out) and drop a line straight down you will be on top of a huge mess of blues and channel catfish.
              -manny

Hobie Outback
              Wilderness Systems 130T
              Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Originally posted by baitball View Post
                Just a bit north from Marshall Hall on the MD side is Ft. Washington. If you pull up into the shallows, directly north of the Ft. Washington light, 50 or so yards from shore (just outside casting distance from where the shorebound fishermen hang out) and drop a line straight down you will be on top of a huge mess of blues and channel catfish.
                Good tips to good fish are always welcome. Thanks baitball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Gregory
                ​Ain't Misbehavin'
                2014 Pro Angler 12
                '

Comment

Working...
                X