Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBBT this Sunday?

Sorry for the late reply.

I am in FL looking for a retirement place. No fishing for a while.

Aging sucks.

Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.

Thanks Joe for the reply. Please let me and JMan know when you will be fishing again...

Have fun looking at retirement place... I'm sure it will be near water...
    2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Quote Originally Posted by Seasalt View Post
    The Ugly
    1. Going #2. When nature calls and you are 1 hour out from the shore, it sucks! It sucks double when you are fighting the tide to get in.
    This typically goes to the top of my list of things to do BEFORE launching when I know I am going to miles from the nearest shoreline, haha. I'm glad it worked out in the end though. Or at least I think it did? Actually, don't tell us, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Slobber Bob View Post
    This typically goes to the top of my list of things to do BEFORE launching when I know I am going to miles from the nearest shoreline, haha. I'm glad it worked out in the end though. Or at least I think it did? Actually, don't tell us, haha!
    I made it. I started thinking about my options though. Jump in the ocean and let it out, then I have to make sure the yak doesn't drift from me, use the mirage drive hole but I don't think it will drain, or just go in my pants... haahaa. Luckily, I made it all the way to the nearest gas station. No public bathroom at the Buoy 44 public launch.
    2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Quote Originally Posted by Seasalt View Post
    I made it. I started thinking about my options though. Jump in the ocean and let it out, then I have to make sure the yak doesn't drift from me, use the mirage drive hole but I don't think it will drain, or just go in my pants... haahaa. Luckily, I made it all the way to the nearest gas station. No public bathroom at the Buoy 44 public launch.
    There's a portapotty about 100 yds down the road to the left (facing bay) near the house renovations that you can use next time.
    Jake