X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please count me in for the float.

Comment

Originally posted by DonV View Post
      Me and Michelle will be there as always.
      Return of Senko Muskie!

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
        Return of Senko Muskie!
        I have a feeling that will never happen again. I'd be like one of those guys that gets struck by lightning twice. It is one of the great pleasures of fishing, you just never quite know what is going to happen and very strange and wonderful stuff can happen at anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by yakken121212 View Post
          Has a date and time been established for the Potomac M&G?
          Right above your post. It is on for this weekend the 24th. Time doesn't seem to be set as of yet.

Comment

Time I would say 7 7:30 because it may be hot . River is at about 3 ft now supposed to go to 3.4 by thurs then come down hopefully.As always we will have a barbecue afterwards .Burgers and brats . If I could get a good number by fri am who is coming so we know how many people we need to take back to get their cars.we should also better be able to determine the river leval.Rich
            Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
            Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

Rich, thanks for hosting. I'm in for fishing only due to a prior commitment in the afternoon.

Comment

I would be interested in this float but might have to see what the weather is going to be like. Tropical storm Cindy is due to pass thru our are this weekend��

Comment

Originally posted by gkreps View Post
                  I would be interested in this float but might have to see what the weather is going to be like. Tropical storm Cindy is due to pass thru our are this weekend��
                  Weather is looking bad for all of Maryland right now.

Comment

Rich what do you think of the weather forecast? Doesn't look to good but it's iffy and keeps changing. Right now I see rain Friday morning and very early at 2AM Saturday and clearing up in the morning. I have a feeling it's not going to end up being much but you know the river much better than me and are more likely to know if it is going to ruin the river for fishing.

Comment

Hi Guys , If we get rain the river will probably according to the gauge go up to 3 feet .Saturday looks Good one moment then bad the next . I can do it next Saturday no problem actually I'm off work fri sat and Sunday so it's possible to move it . Will decide in AM tommorow Rich

Comment

Hi guys , we are probably best cancelling for tommorow it may turn out beautiful but t-storms on in the forecast .I am willing to do it next Saturday for whoever is interested. Rich

Comment

Next weekend it is. I'll be there.

Comment

I'm in for this Saturday.

Comment

I can't do Saturday. Please leave me a few fish for Monday.
                              PigPen - Mt Airy
                              Native Mariner 12.5

Comment

Rich,
                                I plan to attend along with HearadonCatch, ArcheryRob may come if he can finish his garage work.

Comment

Working...
                                X