Mid-Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Jersey

Fished behind LBI yesterday with some good luck. Several ChesPeake keepers, but no Jersey keepers (28"). Had about 15-20 with a few blues mixed in for fun. All on top water. I tried to troll z-mans but when they're hitting your jumping minnow and smack-it, I have a hard time jigging. We also went out on the boat for some bigger ocean stripers with no luck. Also some reports that fluking ain't bad
    IMG_4001.jpg
    Last edited by summersoff; 06-04-2017, 11:01 AM.
    Jay

10' Green Slayer
    13’ Red Slayer

It really doesn't matter what size the fish are as long as they hit topwater! I got my first 10 lb flounder behind LBI last year so try dropping some gulp down next time
    Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

I'm headed up on the 23rd, hopefully the fishing is the same or better, i'd like a few keepers!
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

I'm sure there were larger ones lurking about, but I was set on catching the stupid little ones on top water. But a 10# fluke would have made my season, that's a pig, especially on a yak. I probably would have freaked out and lost it.

Also want to point out Mchottie, this was only about 1.5-2hr fishing, with moving around a good bit for fun. if you sat, and worked an area, Im sure biggums are there to be had.
        Last edited by summersoff; 06-07-2017, 09:35 AM.
        Jay

10' Green Slayer
        13’ Red Slayer

Comment

Working...
        X