Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One other entry, this one is a Cero Mackerel. It's a species I had never even heard of before I caught it, though supposedly it's the tastiest of the typical mackerels (like Spanish, king, etc). Tunas are mackerels but that's another story. Anyway the fish was about 30" and weighed probably 12 pounds (didn't have a scale). I also got a nice king mackerel but I don't think it was longer than the previous record of 44".

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice catch... beautiful fish! Is that Maryland in the background?

Comment

• Looks like I can take that top spot for snakehead. Unfortunately the only picture I have that shows the tail reads 34”, but I can assure you it was 35”. Either way it’s good enough for top spot. I caught another right at 33” that weighed 11 lbs, and it was significantly smaller than the 35” at 15 lbs. Really wish that fish made it back to the cooler for a better picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2015 Hobie Outback
        2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

• *edit, deleted due to double post
          Last edited by paxmule; 09-05-2022, 12:47 PM.
          Dylan

Bonafide RS117

Comment

• 37 inch, 33 lb Blue Catfish. Lower Marlboro, MD. Caught in kayak and brought to the bank for a measurement photo and then released. 20220905_084955.jpg 20220905_084802.jpg 20220905_084808.jpg
            Dylan

Bonafide RS117

Comment

Working...
            X