Saturday Morning Eastern Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Morning Eastern Shore

Been waiting for the Chester River to open. Finally! Had an awesome early season there last year. Launching at 5-530 am from Bogles Wharf tomorrow morning if anybody out there is game. Really nice launch at tip of East Neck Island. Yellow Kayak on 68. Hope everybody has an awesome day on the water wherever you are! Chris

I think I could paddle over there faster than I could drive my truck! Have fun. I've been looking for a decent launch near Love Point

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
      I think I could paddle over there faster than I could drive my truck! Have fun. I've been looking for a decent launch near Love Point
      I launched outta Ingleside Recreation Area on the western side.tip of East Neck Island a few weeks ago for the first time. It's a straight shot to Love Point. Really nice area and launch area too. Not exactly super close but straight shot. Tons of parking and secluded. Downside is that I think the gate opens at like 8 am and closes an hour after sunset. Only reason we used it was it was the great access to the main bay river mouth.
      http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/12272.shtml

Comment

I launched at around 7:30 at Bogles Wharf yesterday and had a very productive striper day. All with the exception of a couple were in the 13 -17" range.

Comment

Working...
        X