Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life Vests / Onyx - option for some very moderately priced very well reviewed vests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Vests / Onyx - option for some very moderately priced very well reviewed vests.

Just goofing around on the the internet and happened to catch a glimpse of Onyx life vests on Amazon. My wife has this brand in self inflating vest and I believe that is all they made previously, they appear to be expanding out with a line of regular vests and from what I can see they look very nice, are affordable and are getting rave reviews. All the models are high back paddlers vests and thought any newcomers looking for a vest could use another option they may not have heard of. You can see them here if interested.
    https://www.amazon.com/Onyx/b/ref=w_...rowse-bin=Onyx

Seems like the prices on vests in general are coming down somewhat from when I was shopping for them but these Onyx ones are still a good bit lower than other brands.

Anybody already have one? Any thoughts? I want to get the wife another regular vest as the self inflating isn't ideal in situations where you may get a little to wet and she has already inflated it once accidentally. Also the lack of gear attachment places on a self inflating is somewhat limiting.
Working...
X