Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone getting out tomorrow near Annapolis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone getting out tomorrow near Annapolis?

I've got a couple of days off between new jobs and will be in Annapolis in the afternoon tomorrow . I was planning on heading out at JG or BT sometime in the early afternoon till the evening. If anyone is planning to get out And doesn't mind a tag along let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by BimmerTech View Post
    I've got a couple of days off between new jobs and will be in Annapolis in the afternoon tomorrow . I was planning on heading out at JG or BT sometime in the early afternoon till the evening. If anyone is planning to get out And doesn't mind a tag along let me know.

I made the decision, earlier today, that I will be launching tomorrow (6/1) at around 5:00am-5:30am, depending on cloud coverage. I have work starting at 10:00 so I'll only be out for a couple of hours. I know it's early, last minute, and a short trip but you're welcome to tag along in my main haunts with me if you'd like.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm thinking strongly about it and wanted to get out tomorrow somewhere. Looks like it may be a little breezy but nice weather. You have an exact time you are planning, let me know.

Comment

Moving tools from NW Baltimore to Annapolis. I hope to be one the water before 1 but can't be sure. Basically boat is gonna be on the roof rods in the truck winging it.

Comment

Working...
        X