Kent Narrows Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Narrows Launch

Mark Bange & I launched from Goodhands this morning about 9. The tide was extremely high due to SE winds at 9-15 and a cloudy threating sky. Was kind of hesitant about the launch thinking the winds would pound you, but we went anyway. Turned out that the wind died down around 10:30, ended up being a very pleasant morning. I trolled two rods along the shoreline in 4-6 ft. around to the Yacht Club. Got one dink and a 17". Moved on to the east side of the breakwater and landed another 17". Turned around and headed back to the shorelne throwing a 1/8oz jig with a yellow paddle tail to the shoreline with a light rod/reel combo. Hook one more 17" rock. Ended up back in Goodhands creek throwing spinners for white perch. Caught several, but all were small. We headed back around 12:30 to the launch.
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

You and Mark had a tough day. Hopefully next time out will be better. For me, Goodhands does not produce well until mid-summer.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Nice scouting trip, and a bit of exercise too!
      Harlan

Revo 13
      Trident 13
      Cuda 14
      Necky Tandem

Comment

Working...
      X