No announcement yet.

Buzzards Bay 5/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice catches! I am very jealous of your fishery and wish we had a place to catch inshore BSBs or other bottom fish down here. I was there last father's day and caught some nice flounder! We couldn't find any keeper sized BSBs that late in the season but the flounder were everywhere!

DSCN0499.jpgIMG_5145.jpg
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Yeah, usually by now the flounder fishing would be good, but the surface temp is still 65. We had a few warm days, but it's been a cool spring so everything is a little late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you had a window to get out this morning. Was tempted to hit it again early today myself.

Lightning was in the forecast yesterday, but I had a feeling it would not happen and went out anyway. Caught 30 plus bsb in less than 3 hours just like my other recent trips. Could not find any fish over 19". Kept some nice 17-19" fish though. My friend got a real nice fluke too, which looked to be 24" or greater. Water was barely moving, so I did not really try for any myself. Such an amazing place this time of year. Hope to get back a couple more times before they move out.

Comment

Working...
        X