No announcement yet.

Flats trip any one interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were thinking the same thing. Me my brother and my dad will be there about 5:30. Two kayaks and a scanoe dodge truck and a Mazda truck. Maybe we can team up and get on the fish.

Vince

Comment

Beautiful morning on the flats IMG_0701.jpgFished same spot today caught 10 ,multiple doubles,still no keepers,largest fish were double 19s.marked good fish in 15-18 ft ,no takers.all caught by 8:30am then bite shit down on incoming tide. I still need to figure out these deep fish.caught a nice largemouth trolling.IMG_0731.jpgoh and tugboats with barge throw a BIG WAKE IMG_0700.jpg
      Snow Camo Lure 11.5
      Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
      Hummingbird Helix 5
      Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Comment

Sorry images need rotated ,how do you do that?
        Snow Camo Lure 11.5
        Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
        Hummingbird Helix 5
        Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Comment

Always interesting to see reports from folks fishing the same area. I launched from Perryville a little after 7:30 and headed to where I had some luck last week. I think I past you guys on my way out. I saw fish splashing but they turned out to be carp. For me, the fishing didnt turn on until the tide was moving. About 9:30 or so I hooked up with a small fish and while unhooking it I noticed some good marks on the fish finder (10-12' of water) so I dropped the paddle tail straight down and started jigging and hooked up with a 19". I jigged and casted as I drifted over a decent school and then trolled back over them several times over the next hour or so. Hooked one keeper size that shook the hook near the boat, a couple 19", and the rest were from 8-16". Around 20 fish in total. By 11 I lost the school and the number of pleasure boaters was picking up so I headed in.
          Last edited by Crotalus; 05-28-2017, 07:58 PM.
          Kevin

2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Working...
          X