Anyone fishing tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing tomorrow?

I was just wondering. It's going to be a windy day so I'm looking to see if anyone is fishing an area that is sheltered.

Let me know if you need a buddy!
    2015 Hobie Revolution 11

I didn't hear anything about wind in the forecast. Ugh. This weather has been horrible. I thought today was supposed to be a wash out so I didn't fish. Turns out that it was nice until this evening. Don't believe the weather channel!

I was thinking of going tomorrow and hitting Mason Neck State Park to go after Snakehead again. I guess that I will play it by ear with the wind. Low tide is at 3:02pm so that should be around the best snakehead fishing, I suppose.

Comment

Yeah, the weather is unpredictable... I think I'm just going to rig up my Outback tomorrow and hope for a better day next week.

Good luck with the snakeheads... I actually want to fish for them. Let me know when you go out, I'm in NOVA also.
      2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Seasalt, I think that I am going to take the day off too. It already looks windy and Belmont Bay gets rough when it is windy.

I have been going out of the state park on Mason Neck. It is $5 for access but free to launch. The launch is okay (I wish that they didn't use steps). It is about .6 mile paddle to Kane's Creek and I have been fishing the lily pads. I haven't caught one back there yet but I have had two really nice largemouths and some savage hits and near hookups.

I will probably go out next week at different points. I am off all week and I may go out Tuesday. I try to base the trips around low tide.

Comment

Working...
        X