Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESVA Bull Round Up - SPRING 2017 (Picture Heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion nothing I have ever done drum fishing compares to a November red drum blitz at Hatteras...50 pound fish by the thousands chasing mullet and menhaden right up on the beach, turning the water red- drags screaming, hip deep water, surf fishermen elbow to elbow, tangles, chaos, gulls diving...catch and release until you can't- physical exhausted- sitting on the sand because your legs are too weak to stand- every fisherman should have one such experience in your life...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
      In my opinion nothing I have ever done drum fishing compares to a November red drum blitz at Hatteras...50 pound fish by the thousands chasing mullet and menhaden right up on the beach, turning the water red- drags screaming, hip deep water, surf fishermen elbow to elbow, tangles, chaos, gulls diving...catch and release until you can't- physical exhausted- sitting on the sand because your legs are too weak to stand- every fisherman should have one such experience in your life...
      I have never surf fished Ron, but your description makes me wish I had.

Comment

November 5th at the Point on Hatteras Island, NC...epic-has to be experienced to be believed...
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
        X