White perch Magothy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White perch Magothy

Launched out of Manhattan beach Tuesday at 5pm,caught a dozen perch under piers jigging chartreuse grubs, and trolling green roostertail in 5 foot of water, largest was 10 inches.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've also done well with white perch launching from Beachwood and heading your way.

I wish I could afford housing in 21146 but everything is extra pricey. Are you launching from a private or public?

Thanks!
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

It's a private community launch. I launch there as a guest of a homeowner that lives next to the launch,I like the Magothy because the fish consumption chart allows you to eat twice as many fish caught in the Magothy River compared to the Severn River.

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
        I've also done well with white perch launching from Beachwood and heading your way.

I wish I could afford housing in 21146 but everything is extra pricey. Are you launching from a private or public?

Thanks!
        There's also Spriggs Farm Park which puts you out in bigger water down river on the south side. It's public. Check the AA Co Parks site for the lock combo at the gate. You fill out a form, they give you the combo.

Comment

Working...
        X