No announcement yet.

Revival of the Snaggedline leaderboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revival of the Snaggedline leaderboard?

I had noticed in the past when I first tried to post a record that it was not being updated years ago and was reminded of this by amberjackYakin. Unfortunately it seems CB kayak 02 is no longer updating the list and think that keeping what CB Kayak started alive might be a good idea.

I will try to keep the leaderboard the same as before however there might be changes in order to keep it organized. The post should be up-to-date now with the most recent submissions and I plan to alphabetize the list in the near future.

I just wanted to post this on the main form to try and spread the word. I'm not sure if this is something that people wanted to have return, but I would appreciate any criticism or advice to make it better.
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

I like seeing the big fish on the leaderboard.

Comment

I kind of forgot about the thing recently. It's good for some friendly competition and motivation sometimes. Thanks for reviving it Minh and you did a good job with the updated list! It was interesting to read through the old pages of the original thread. I guess some of the early members of this forum still fish? You don't see many reports from them anymore. It's a shame; they always had some good reports (and pictures!).

So who has a picture of a blue over 35"? I know for certain that one has been surpassed. I never even thought to take a picture of any of mine on a tape.
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
        I kind of forgot about the thing recently. It's good for some friendly competition and motivation sometimes. Thanks for reviving it Minh and you did a good job with the updated list! It was interesting to read through the old pages of the original thread. I guess some of the early members of this forum still fish? You don't see many reports from them anymore. It's a shame; they always had some good reports (and pictures!).

So who has a picture of a blue over 35"? I know for certain that one has been surpassed. I never even thought to take a picture of any of mine on a tape.
        Thanks! And yeah I noticed that a handful of people who used to post a lot when I first joined aren't as active with reports as before. You are definitely right about the blue record though, I guess there wasn't really a need to measure them at the time especially when they are blitzing.
        Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

I fully encourage you taking over and bringing the leaderboard back to life!!

Matt (formerly CB Kayak 02)
          Matt (Formerly CB Kayak 02 "Over 3,000 Posts")
          CCA Annapolis Chapter President

Hobie Outback 2015

Comment

Working...
          X