Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beautiful Breton Bay

Breton has a fairly consistent bite but mid summer we generally go for perch as size of stripers goes down. We like it because it can be a go to place when wind makes other spots tough. It's generally my second or third option if other spots are fishable.

The thing Gary likes most about all of the St Marys ramps is our spotless port-a-john's. They clean them every other day. Apparently AA cleans there's every other year.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Good to get the "Band" back together Mike and I fish together on a regular basis, "Life" has kept us apart for the past month or so. The weather was great, location great, the fishing was great. Brand new spanking clean Porto-john in the lot!
    Hey man over 50's, this matters a lot

I did sell my 2015 Hobie PA-14 (Yellow) replaced it with the 2017 PA-12 Camo-Reverse. I take the 2016 Hobie Outback out every other trip or so. Love them both.

Yak67

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    Breton has a fairly consistent bite but mid summer we generally go for perch as size of stripers goes down. We like it because it can be a go to place when wind makes other spots tough. It's generally my second or third option if other spots are fishable.

The thing Gary likes most about all of the St Marys ramps is our spotless port-a-john's. They clean them every other day. Apparently AA cleans there's every other year.
    Will keep that in mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John
    Annapolis
    Native Slayer Propel 10, Native Ultimate 12

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    Now that's funny!
    Mark

Olive Hobie Revo 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12

Author: The Simple Joys of Kayak Fishing (Tips and Tales From an Old Guy in His Plastic Boat)
    Available on Amazon.com

Nice catch.... I hope to see you guys on the water au futur!