No announcement yet.

Jamaica bay snaggedliner headcount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, ok the stage has been set. I expect nothing less than Chuck Norris defeating talent & skill out of this guy. If Chimo doesn't win the tournament by 100" margin or better I'll be super disappointed.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Originally posted by silasvirus82 View Post
      Haha, ok the stage has been set. I expect nothing less than Chuck Norris defeating talent & skill out of this guy. If Chimo doesn't win the tournament by 100" margin or better I'll be super disappointed.
      A few years back he had the winning fish and chose to grab bite to eat back at camp instead of checking in his photos. When I told him he had the winning fish, his response was simply "oh well" that's about excited as he gets.
      Jim

Hobie Outback
      TKAA member
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

i'm considering driving all the way up to NY to meet this CHIMO character in person!

"He doesn't use lures, he just whispers to the fish to swallow bare hooks"
        Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

You can't meet Chimo, he finds you.
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I'll never forget last year when Chimo caught that 40inch weakfish by drowning it.
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Ya'll lucked out with the timing. Hellen Keller Could win this thing. There are fish everywhere.

Comment

Working...
              X