Jamaica bay snaggedliner headcount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica bay snaggedliner headcount?

Who all is registered for the event and planning to attend. How long? Looking forward to meeting yall. Tight lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

See you there! I think this is my 7th or 8th year going and we typically camp in the grass camping area to the right as you come into the camping area. Make sure to stop by! Our campsite should be easy to figure out by the MD plates and two canvas cabin style tents.

Is this your frst trip up? If you need anything like tubes, zmans, snag hooks, someone to follow around and fish with - then make sure to stop by and see us! Also, if you come by after the evening fishing session then Jimbo, the legend, will tell you ghost stories about clam digging at the Ruffle Bar!
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
      See you there! I think this is my 7th or 8th year going and we typically camp in the grass camping area to the right as you come into the camping area. Make sure to stop by! Our campsite should be easy to figure out by the MD plates and two canvas cabin style tents.

Is this your frst trip up? If you need anything like tubes, zmans, snag hooks, someone to follow around and fish with - then make sure to stop by and see us! Also, if you come by after the evening fishing session then Jimbo, the legend, will tell you ghost stories about clam digging at the Ruffle Bar!
      Yea my first year i really cant wait thank you i will bd sure to stop by! I will be there tge whole time.

LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

I will be there

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post

This will be my first year, and John (silasvirus) will be going too, but it's his second year. His father in law is attending as well, and is that offer for some tackle extended to other snaggedliners? I don't have any snag hooks right now, but I think I'm covered on the other stuff (unless you've got extra hogy tubes). I think I'm only bringing 1 of them, and some cheaper backups. I can't seem to find the hogy tubes in stores, only from cabelas.

Comment

This is what i have + some 10/0 J hooks for live bunker but i will need snag hooks and im open to suggestions on what i could add. Snagging is frowned upon here so not available.

LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Bass Pro has some nice tubes if you want to purchase any more. They also carry snag hooks as you only need a couple of those. I have some extra if you cant get to any. Also Z Mans are the way to go because the bluefish can be ferocious and will tear up any other plastics with the quickness. If anything you wont have we all can get you squared away.

Comment

The topwater bite can be incredible at J Bay so if you wanted to add a couple poppers. Also Z Mans SwimmerZ or other Zmans because they are very duarable and the Bluefish will not bite them in half.

Comment

I love this group! Yea i was hoping to find a few pencil poppers up there im landlocked so no good SW tackle nearby

LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Getting late to online order unless its amazon prime now

LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

I just bought a crap load of stuff online last night, it'll be like Christmas over the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by suicyderider View Post
                          I love this group! Yea i was hoping to find a few pencil poppers up there im landlocked so no good SW tackle nearby

Standard poppers and walk-the-dog topwater baits work fine, just make sure they have good hooks and split rings. X3 on z-man baits. And consider bringing some wire.

Comment

I'll be there! I made the mistake of taking all those purty Hogy soft plastics with me my first year. The Blues TORE IT UP! Like literally sliced and diced. I didn't catch anything on them. I'm another lover of the z-mans (bring some super glue too), poppers, and chartreuse gulp alive mullet for FLUKE!!! Pink supposedly works too, but I like the chartreuse.

Comment

Originally posted by suicyderider View Post
                              Getting late to online order unless its amazon prime now

Prime means 2-day shipping, you should be fine through early next week.
                              2015 Hobie Outback
                              2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Working...
                              X