Chsp 09may17-10may17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chsp 09may17-10may17

I planning on fishing CHSP this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. Just wondering if anyone else is planning on being out there either day and would like to link up. Let me know.

Thinking about hitting CHSP or other surrounding area. Was going to hit C. Bay in MD but 50/50 on where to go.
    2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

I fished CHSP all day on 09May and 10May17. The bite was super slow. I targeted Tog both days. I caught two shorts on Tues and a short on Wed. I did not see any sign of blues being in the area either day. On my way back in on wed around 1800 I fished the old pier pilings. I found a school of 14-18" stripers and landed a hand full them. All in all it was a great trip. The water was very dirty with all of the rain the days prior to my arrival and was holding around 61 degrees.

Comment

My buddy and I fished CHSP on Wednesday also.

Water didn't seem that dirty to me. We caught two keeper togs on the outer wall (it was super calm, water like glass) and couple short togs. Someone caught two keeper togs on the inner wall. I also met a gentleman who caught two blues (30+ and 20+ inches) on cut bait right next to the pier.

Fishing was super slow, I think the blues are scattered, the gator bite might be done for the spring.
        2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Working...
        X