Need clarification to the word "aggregation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clarification to the word "aggregation"

I apologize in advance if I had missed a thread on this subject. In 2017 for tidal waters regarding to black bass (large mouth and small mouth), the limit is Daily - 5 in aggregate. What the hell that means? The best I understand is that this applies to each person. So if there is two of us, the max is 10 (5 each). I've read comments in other websites that each person must have their own livewell or the livewell be compartmentalized such as dividing the well with wall divider. I'll appreciate if you can support your answers with links.

Thanks in advance.

Donnie
    Donnie

2012 Malibu Steath 14
    2013 Cuda 12

I'm not familiar with the regs for LMB and SMB, but usually aggregate means the total limit in combination. So you can't have more than 5 bass a person. You can keep 3 LMB and 2 SMB, or 1 LMB and 4 SMB, or 0 LMB and 5 SMB; it doesn't matter what your combination of LMB and SMB is so long as the total doesn't exceed 5.
    Brian

Comment

got a call from DNR police

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
      I'm not familiar with the regs for LMB and SMB, but usually aggregate means the total limit in combination. So you can't have more than 5 bass a person. You can keep 3 LMB and 2 SMB, or 1 LMB and 4 SMB, or 0 LMB and 5 SMB; it doesn't matter what your combination of LMB and SMB is so long as the total doesn't exceed 5.

Thanks Bob. Not too long ago I got a call from the DNR police. Basically he said the same thing you mentioned. This regulation is for per person not boat limit. If there is two of us, we can have 10 bass max. However I'm not allow to give others my catch if I exceeded my limit.

Donnie
      Donnie

2012 Malibu Steath 14
      2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Combonation of the 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
        2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
        LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Working...
        X