Rockfish ridiculousness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't catch much of anything and covered a ton of water
    Between me and Steve we caught a couple of little guys and he caught a 23 right in front of the park on the way in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn man di you guys go out toward the mouth of the river?
      That kinda stinks for you but thanks for the update!
      I came down here to rose haven, and I'm getting my butt kicked by the wind now, I can't get to my spot cause of wind...
      How was the wind there?

Comment

Thanks for showing me around Brian. I had a great time. Wind was fine. We went down to the bay from JG , then all the way up to the 2nd bridge. We threw everything at them, shy of the kitchen sink. Bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work.
        2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Yes we went out to greenbury point. The crabbers are starting to get out there with their buoys

Comment

Originally posted by FishMoken View Post
            I just wanted to say thanks for the report, I was packing up to do some bass fishing in Germantown and figured I'd give Jonas another try. I launched at 830am with the high tide. Trolling from Jonas to the mouth of the river I finally hooked up just near the point...and it NEVER STOPPED! The first fish was a 17" rock and they only got larger. I ended the day with over 25 fish all averaging between 17-21". I had three fish measure out at 23" and the largest went 24". Eventually I got tired and paddled back a little after 1230. I met another kayaker out there, hope he got on some fish on the paddle back. It was a great day!

Yes!!
            Jim McFalls
            MSG US Army Retired
            US Army Field Band Jazz Ambassadors Class of 1998

2018 Hobie Revo 13 - Sea Grass
            2015 Elie Coast 120XE Angler - Yellow/White
            2015 Pelican Unison 136t Tandem - Orange/White
            Instagram - @jmcfalls1960
            YouTube - Jimbo the Fishin' Musician

Comment

Originally posted by FishMoken View Post
              I just wanted to say thanks for the report, I was packing up to do some bass fishing in Germantown and figured I'd give Jonas another try. I launched at 830am with the high tide. Trolling from Jonas to the mouth of the river I finally hooked up just near the point...and it NEVER STOPPED! The first fish was a 17" rock and they only got larger. I ended the day with over 25 fish all averaging between 17-21". I had three fish measure out at 23" and the largest went 24". Eventually I got tired and paddled back a little after 1230. I met another kayaker out there, hope he got on some fish on the paddle back. It was a great day!

Kyle - It was great meeting you on the water. Thanks for being such a great sport and showing me where the action was. I had to get home to my baby girls and didn't hook into any fish on the way back to the launch, but any time I can make it out for a few hours of fishing is a huge success these days. Hope to catch you out there again soon. Looks like you made the most of it!
              Native Ultimate 12 - Camouflage

Comment

Well Done!
                Gregory
                ​Ain't Misbehavin'
                2014 Pro Angler 12
                '

Comment

Working...
                X