No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys/gals,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Nate and I'm from Richmond Va. I live and work in the city as a firefighter and just recently started kayak fishing above and below the fall line here. I just bought a bigger boat in hopes of getting on the bay this year. Looking forward to getting some more knowledge here and hopefully meeting up on the water sometime!

Nate

Welcome Nate! Great community here with a lot of helpful information.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Welcome- looking forward to meeting you one day soon at one of our "Meet and Greets" if you can attend...lots of friendly, helpful folks on Snagged Line...
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

This website may be the best community of comrades, the meet and greets are fantastic, even if you only make it to lunch!

there are several down south who fish CBBT and Rudee Inlet, i'm sure they will chime in soon on this thread.
        Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Awesome. The James was at 10.5 ft at westham gauge today. A little to big to go out with out a partner. Did some shore fishing and caught some Big Blue Catfish though!
          Attached Files

Comment

When is the next meet and greet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone wants to meet up during the week and fish, and you don't mind showing a newbie the ropes, let me know! Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X