No announcement yet.

CBKA Rocktoberfest 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First CBKA tournament; first kayak fishing tournament ever. What a blast! There must have been 80 to 90 kayakers and all good natured people with lots of inforamtion and experience to share. I placed 5th over all. It's a shame to think if I just could have caught one 7 inch perch I might have won it all! This is definitely going on my yearly to do list. Thanks to the organizers, participants, and sponsors.
    Gregory
    ​Ain't Misbehavin'
    2014 Pro Angler 12
    '

Comment

Exactly. I was worried I had not caught a rockfish yet. I had started with perch first and caught a small 6 inch rock, did not log it. Logged a 11 inch perch. I then started to troll by 10am. Caught one blue then nothing for a good bit. Finally hit a school of rock, largest being 17inch. I knew the average rock would be in the 25inch size and blue around 12ish (landed a 12). I was floored no one else got the slam. It was a fun tourney and definitely do it again.
      Originally posted by AintMisBehavin View Post
      First CBKA tournament; first kayak fishing tournament ever. What a blast! There must have been 80 to 90 kayakers and all good natured people with lots of inforamtion and experience to share. I placed 5th over all. It's a shame to think if I just could have caught one 7 inch perch I might have won it all! This is definitely going on my yearly to do list. Thanks to the organizers, participants, and sponsors.
      John
      Hobie Adventure Island 16'

Slayer Propel 10

Pelican Trailblazer ( don't hate , pond use only)

Comment

Working...
      X