No announcement yet.

Advice on fishing this end of week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boats reporting in a large concrete building overlooking the inner wall ( upper x on the pic ). I'll launch from the pier area around sunrise. Blue Nissan. See everyone tomorrow, and will let you know mike o how we do.
    Tight Lines

Comment

Skunked at the Cape. The bite died Thursday. Beautiful day and great place to be. At least 10 yaks. Saw one guy from Philly catch 12 pounder but that was it. One guy from the pier (and it was packed!) and none from the beach (lots of fisherman everywhere) It has to pick back up for another week or so, but just not when I am there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbrown View Post
        Skunked at the Cape. The bite died Thursday. Beautiful day and great place to be. At least 10 yaks. Saw one guy from Philly catch 12 pounder but that was it. One guy from the pier (and it was packed!) and none from the beach (lots of fisherman everywhere) It has to pick back up for another week or so, but just not when I am there!

That's crazy, what were you using? I know 2 guys thought went out on yaks today and caught multiple 30 inchers

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
        Daniel Kwon
        2019 Hobie Outback Slate Blue
        2002 Triumph 190 Bay Suzuki DF115

Comment

You fishing tomorrow jbrown

Comment

Beautiful day on Friday. Lots of yak's out. Fished from 6 to 4. Got one pick up on fresh bunker but lost it. Tried for tog with no luck. Will try again Tuesday morning.

Comment

Tried paddle tail's x raps kastmasters to no avail. Unfortunately I will have to wait till next year. That was my 48 hour window to catch blues. But I do get to follow stripers on the bay closer to home. Love cape he loosen. Learned a lot. Very nice place to paddle.

Comment

Working...
              X