SPSP/BAY BRIDGE 4-20-17 Fishing Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPSP/BAY BRIDGE 4-20-17 Fishing Report

Left out of Sandy Point boat ramp at 1pm on Thursday with an old friend , the water was like glass, it really was like a pond. Fishing the Pilings all the way to the channel with only one strike apiece. after several hours we paddled north where my friend caught one small schooly, about 14 inches. All and all a beautiful day, and as the saying goes, it beats working.
    Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140

Still trying to get my nerve up to venture out where the big boys play! Is there something else besides Rockfish out there, Togs maybe?
    Gregory
    ​Ain't Misbehavin'
    2014 Pro Angler 12
    '

Comment

You're in a pro angler for crying out loud. Just grow a sack already and do it.

Comment

LOL, Well Met!
        Gregory
        ​Ain't Misbehavin'
        2014 Pro Angler 12
        '

Comment

Originally posted by echo5oscar View Post
          You're in a pro angler for crying out loud. Just grow a sack already and do it.
          LOL this.

Literally, turn the rudder and start pedaling. PS, there are seals and sharks out there too :-P
          I need a good paddling

Motorized 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12
          Garmin Echomap 93sv
          RIP, favorite St. Croix Rod

Comment

I'm up to the challenge. Seals and sharks don't bother me. A wise man once told me, "Be respectful of deep waters and dogs that don't bark." There are no dogs out in the bay...
            Gregory
            ​Ain't Misbehavin'
            2014 Pro Angler 12
            '

Comment

Pick your day...fish the Bay Bridge many times in an Outback- never felt like I was in the slightest of danger- and a couple of time we had some chop and winds- any water over your head is "deep water"- I crossed the Patuxent River down by Hollywood, MD- 110 feet of water crossing the channel...
              "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
              2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
              "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
              Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Working...
              X