Homeport Farms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeport Farms

Last year I enjoyed launching from the Homeport Farm launch into Church Creek off the South River. During the winter, the entrance road to the park was closed while the county installed a new locking gate. This afternoon I launched there. The gate is secured by a combination lock. I will not disclose the combination online, but can tell you that when I registered with AA County Recreation and Parks yesterday, I was give a combination that began with "6". Today that number did not open the lock. We called the county and was told that the new number started with "9". In order to get the combination, you need to do a quick online registration with AA County Recreation and Parks. If they give you the 6 number, call them and ask for the current number.

There was a lot of baitfish flopping around the surface at the creek mouth. Several ospreys were enjoying the food opportunity. Several stripers were caught -- none terribly large.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Glad to know the fish are in the South River
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Working...
    X