2 days in April.....Rt. 90 Bridge Rockfish and a Dorehester Co Snakehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days in April.....Rt. 90 Bridge Rockfish and a Dorehester Co Snakehead

There is not question we are all welcoming the early arrival of spring. When my wife told me she wasn't expecting me to go with her and our daughter to Pennsylvania for a pre-Easter, Easter egg hunt with extended family, I was itching to get out on my new Outback. I've been experimenting with dual go pros on the yak and put together a short video of both of my trips. I managed to get the snakehead catch on tape, which is a miracle considering I cast about 10,000 times and only had one hookup. Hope you enjoy it!

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Nice, it's a 2017 right? I hope you kept the snakehead, they're delicious. Sorry if both these things are addressed in the video, I watched it without the sound.

Comment

"Snakehead Tacos, woop woop!" ~RavenseD
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
        Nice, it's a 2017 right? I hope you kept the snakehead, they're delicious. Sorry if both these things are addressed in the video, I watched it without the sound.
        Yes and yes. Its a 2017 Camo Outback. (Not that you asked this)....but I'll add the reverse is REALLY nice when fishing freshwater. I haven't used it as much in the salt because I don't find myself in a tight spot all that often. Also, the SH was made into fish tacos the next day. They are one good eating fish. My wife loved them too.

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
        2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
          "Snakehead Tacos, woop woop!" ~RavenseD
          I really like fish tacos....I immediately thought of fresh, non-frozen fish.

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Oh, okay. I see how it is. I show you one hole at the 90 bridge and the next thing I know it's featured in a video. Zipper-lip time unless you start paying for that info, hehe

Nice video though. Now it's time to put some big fish on camera!
            Brian

Comment

Lol, my bad dude. If it makes you feel better they were all small. And not just in that hole. Extra trip to Chuck
              And Martha's and we'll call it even?

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
              2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I'm joking, man. I don't really care. But, Yes. I will accept all the Martha and Chuck trips you offer.
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Slobber Bob View Post
                  I'm joking, man. I don't really care. But, Yes. I will accept all the Martha and Chuck trips you offer.
                  This fishing forum has got to be the only place that one party makes someone an offer after the other party shows them their hole. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Low hanging fruit

Comment

Working...
                  X