Thread: Chsp

Default Chsp

New to the site. I have been kayak fishing freshwater for a couple of years and would like to start fishing bigger waters. I have watched a ton of videos of guys fishing the rock walls at CHSP. Do the winds calm down as the year goes on? When do the flounders push up into the bay?

Quote Originally Posted by PAYAKER View Post
    New to the site. I have been kayak fishing freshwater for a couple of years and would like to start fishing bigger waters. I have watched a ton of videos of guys fishing the rock walls at CHSP. Do the winds calm down as the year goes on? When do the flounders push up into the bay?
    Welcome to the site. The wind is a crap shoot with anything from the north making things tough. Flounder will definitely move in as the water temps heat up with the area around the pier and inner wall being go to spots.

Thanks for the reply. I am looking at trying the last weekend of April (weather dependant) It is about a 5.5 hour drive for me. I would like to make it count.

Def message the guys who fish that area somewhat regularly, like comeonfish or dson, they'll be your best source of advice. I would like to make a trip back there sometime as well, but like you, it's a very long drive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk