"Saving Private Jayman" Tautog (CBBT) Puppy (Rudee), Mar 25, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
    Nice going on the rescue. Awesome that it all worked out fine.
    I joke around with a buddy of mine at work about "un-manly" things that guys do. For example: It is unmanly for two dudes to ride a motorcycle or jetski with one dude sitting on the back and the other dude on the front operating the motorcycle.
    I got a chuckle wondering if it is "un-manly" for 2 dudes to ride on a Hobie.
    We too joked about being "un-manly" briefly. I comforted myself by thinking that as long as two men carry fishing rods while sitting on a kayak, they are not un-manly.
    On the way back near the beach, when I saw two women wearing bathing suits on kayaks, I purposely took video of them to put them into the fishing log video. On the video you can clearly see that I (who took the video of women) was staring at the women. I am proud of that for the record.

Joe
    Last edited by ComeOnFish; 03-28-2017, 04:54 PM.
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Originally posted by ComeOnFish View Post
      We too joked about being "un-manly" briefly. I comforted myself by thinking that as long as two men carry fishing rods while sitting on a kayak, they are not un-manly.
      On the way back near the beach, when I saw two women wearing bathing suits on kayaks, I purposely took video of them to put them into the fishing log video. On the video you can clearly see that I (who took the video of women) was staring at the women. I am proud of that for the record.

Joe
      LOL... Always good to document in writing or video! In a safety/survival event, there isn't a thing as "un-manly"...
      2015 Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Good story with a great ending. Wouldn't mind getting into those togs for the first time myself!
        Gregory
        ​Ain't Misbehavin'
        2014 Pro Angler 12
        '

Comment

Originally posted by AintMisBehavin View Post
          Good story with a great ending. Wouldn't mind getting into those togs for the first time myself!
          Soon, withing a few weeks, Snagged Liners will fish CHSP (Cape Henlopen State Park, DE) for Tog. I've been trying to go there but the water temp has been low. The water temp got back to 46 F today. Togs will bite at the inner wall now. But the bites will be scarce. You may join Snagged-liners who live in MD and PA.

Joe
          Fish like there's no tomorrow.
          Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Originally posted by summersoff View Post
            Glad it worked out. Don't know if you do, but I stuff my yak with as many pool float tubes as I can fit. Cost about $10 total for a good piece of mind.
            +1 on the pool noodles got a leak at blackwater this weekend 2 miles from the launch. Kayak was completely full but I was still stable because of noodles.
            D Hawk
            Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
            Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

Comment

Working...
            X