Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thursday - Jonas Green

Good luck, I'd like to join you but can't make it this week. I can fish during the week sometimes so maybe I can join you another time.

Mike

Here's a little something that might get you all excited... http://dnrweb.dnr.state.md.us/fisher...report/log.asp
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    Here's a little something that might get you all excited... http://dnrweb.dnr.state.md.us/fisher...report/log.asp
    So much for "immediately release"

Yep- that is why folks are getting DNR tickets...and it depends on the Game Warden's opinion as to issue you a ticket or a warning...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Outback
    "Ugly Duckling" 2010 Olive Hobie Outback
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13

Looking forward to an impressive in-depth report from you John.

Shady - That dude has some balls to post that directly to the MD DNR page... Karma will catch up with him...
    First Lady: Hobie Ivory Sand Dune Hobie ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Backup Babe (Girlfriends Ride): Carribean Blue Hobie Outback Lowrance Elite 5 HDI w/ Pumpkin Spice Latte holder

Learning the Ropes & Living the Dream

karma for what, technically he did nothing wrong.
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Man. Some people on here act like it's he end of the world. The dude caught a huge striped bass, measured it, took a picture, and released it. I would've done the same f'ing thing, as most people on here. If fact, I'd be willing to bet damn near most would do the same. From shore, pier, boat, kayak. Doesn't matter. It's a huge fish, and a fish of a lifetime for most striped bass anglers.

They are giving $250 fine for removing the striped bass from the body of water during catch & release season. Other threads on this forum discuss in significant detail.
    First Lady: Hobie Ivory Sand Dune Hobie ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Backup Babe (Girlfriends Ride): Carribean Blue Hobie Outback Lowrance Elite 5 HDI w/ Pumpkin Spice Latte holder

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    They took it down already.

screen captures attached for reference.

John, sorry this thread got de-railed. I am wholly looking forward to a great report from todays travels.
    Attached Images Attached Images