Berkeley Gulp Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkeley Gulp Sale

I saw it posted on another forum and confirmed it this evening. Dicks has gulp on sale 4/$20 and Berkeley is running their rebate again for $10 back on 4 packs. The rebate is until July but I would assume the Dick's sale is only for this week.

If you go through these like I do when flounder fishing it's better to stock up at $2.50/pack then the regular price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1980 Something Old Town Canoe
    2008 Native Ultimate 14.5
    2015 Coosa HD
    2016 Hobie Outback Limited Edition #56
    2017 Pelican Trailblazer 1000 (38# of portaging freedom)

Thanks for the heads up
    Gregory
    ​Ain't Misbehavin'
    2014 Pro Angler 12
    '

Comment

If you happen to be in Anglers, check out the tubs of Gulp marked down in the clearance area. I have no idea if Gulp get "stale" or otherwise deteriorates with age. If not, the clearance tubs are a great deal.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Gulp sale is awesome! I've never had an issue with gulp going bad or stale, & saltwater gulp seldom goes on sale.
        Red 2015 Hobie Outback
        Olive 2015 PA 14

Comment

what flavors are preferred?

never thought to use for flounder.
          Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

I haven't seen flavors of gulp other than FW or saltwater. What I've used for stripers & flounder are 4" swimming mullet in chartreuse.
            Red 2015 Hobie Outback
            Olive 2015 PA 14

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
              what flavors are preferred?

never thought to use for flounder.

I use it probably different then most here as we generally flounder fish 6-25 miles offshore in the ocean in 50-100' of water. I tip a 2-6oz bucktail (size dependant on current) with a 6" grub and the favorite colors being Nuclear Chicken or White/Pink. I run a second swimming mullet above it that's 3"-4" in a multitude of colors from chartreuse to blaze orange.
              2015 Coosa HD

Comment

What location of Dicks did you confirm it at?. I went last week to the Glen Burnie store hoping it was running and only Powerbait was on sale. There is also a rebate on Powerbait , buy 4 get $10 and Dicks has buy for for $14 that puts you at $4 after rebate.

BTW the rebate directly from Berkley excludes Dicks but Dicks has their own that you can and have to use.

Comment

Last year there was a Gulp SW sale and rebate that occurred at the same time. Forget how much they ended up costing, but I think it might have been around $1 each.

That said, when you play the rebate game you can get burned...
                  I need a good paddling

Motorized 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12
                  Garmin Echomap 93sv
                  RIP, favorite St. Croix Rod

Comment

I purchased it at the Christiana Mall in Delaware. I haven't looked at the rebate form but it may be from Dick's itself as the Berkeley rebate online is $5 back on two and the rebate form I got was $10/4. The Berkeley rebate online lists no store specific exclusions I see.

The forum I saw it posted on is based in Jersey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    2015 Coosa HD

Comment

The rebate form is available on dicksportinggoods.com when you open a link for a gulp product. Click on where it's says mail in rebate. Download.

Comment

Originally posted by willf650 View Post
                        I purchased it at the Christiana Mall in Delaware. I haven't looked at the rebate form but it may be from Dick's itself as the Berkeley rebate online is $5 back on two and the rebate form I got was $10/4. The Berkeley rebate online lists no store specific exclusions I see.
                        Thanks I'll have to hit my local store again and see if it is running.

It sounds like you have the Dick's rebate versus the Berkley one. Berkley rebate is $5 off two bags and the Dick's one is $10 off four bags.
                        The Berkley does exclude certain retailers. Here's a cut and paste of the terms.
                        Berkley Gulp Rebate - $5 Cash Back
                        • Purchase any two (2) bags Berkley Gulp!® Freshwater or Saltwater during the promotion dates.
                        • Handwrite the UPC# from the two (2) products you purchased in spaces provided on reverse side of the coupon.
                        • Purchase not valid at Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, Gander Mountain, Dicks Sporting Goods, Mills Fleet Farm, or Sheels.
                        • Offer Valid: February 1, 2016 - July 12, 2016
                        • Limit 4 redemptions per persons or address.
                        • Download the Coupon
                        That is from the page here with all their currents rebates.
                        http://www.berkley-fishing.com/Berkl...romotions.html

Here is the link to the Dick's version of the rebate on Dick's website.
                        http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/content/dk...bate2017FS.pdf

If you really want to stock up the good thing is that you can do fourwith Dicks along with four of the Berkleys from a non excluded retailer and end up with 24 bags at about 50% to 75% discount.
                        Last edited by DonV; 03-21-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonV View Post
                          What location of Dicks did you confirm it at?. I went last week to the Glen Burnie store hoping it was running and only Powerbait was on sale. There is also a rebate on Powerbait , buy 4 get $10 and Dicks has buy for for $14 that puts you at $4 after rebate.

BTW the rebate directly from Berkley excludes Dicks but Dicks has their own that you can and have to use.
                          The Dicks in Gaithersburg didn't have anything on sale. They did have the buy 4 get $10 rebate promotion going though.
                          "Fish on a Dish" - 2017 Jackson Big Tuna
                          Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Working...
                          X