Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berkeley Gulp Sale

The rebate form is available on dicksportinggoods.com when you open a link for a gulp product. Click on where it's says mail in rebate. Download.

Quote Originally Posted by willf650 View Post
    I purchased it at the Christiana Mall in Delaware. I haven't looked at the rebate form but it may be from Dick's itself as the Berkeley rebate online is $5 back on two and the rebate form I got was $10/4. The Berkeley rebate online lists no store specific exclusions I see.
    Thanks I'll have to hit my local store again and see if it is running.

It sounds like you have the Dick's rebate versus the Berkley one. Berkley rebate is $5 off two bags and the Dick's one is $10 off four bags.
    The Berkley does exclude certain retailers. Here's a cut and paste of the terms.
    Berkley Gulp Rebate - $5 Cash Back

• Purchase any two (2) bags Berkley Gulp!® Freshwater or Saltwater during the promotion dates.
    • Handwrite the UPC# from the two (2) products you purchased in spaces provided on reverse side of the coupon.
    • Purchase not valid at Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, Gander Mountain, Dicks Sporting Goods, Mills Fleet Farm, or Sheels.
    • Offer Valid: February 1, 2016 - July 12, 2016
    • Limit 4 redemptions per persons or address.
    • Download the Coupon
    That is from the page here with all their currents rebates.
    http://www.berkley-fishing.com/Berkl...romotions.html

Here is the link to the Dick's version of the rebate on Dick's website.
    http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/content/dk...bate2017FS.pdf

If you really want to stock up the good thing is that you can do fourwith Dicks along with four of the Berkleys from a non excluded retailer and end up with 24 bags at about 50% to 75% discount.
    Last edited by DonV; 03-21-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonV View Post
    What location of Dicks did you confirm it at?. I went last week to the Glen Burnie store hoping it was running and only Powerbait was on sale. There is also a rebate on Powerbait , buy 4 get $10 and Dicks has buy for for $14 that puts you at $4 after rebate.

BTW the rebate directly from Berkley excludes Dicks but Dicks has their own that you can and have to use.
    The Dicks in Gaithersburg didn't have anything on sale. They did have the buy 4 get $10 rebate promotion going though.