Thread: Hunting bow for sale Bear Agenda6

Default Hunting bow for sale Bear Agenda6

If anyone is in need of a great hunting bow for this fall I am selling my Bear Agenda 6. It has been wonderful but I recently purchased a new bow so I would like to pass her on. The bow is a 2014 model only used about 3months out of a year(3 years) and of those 3 months you can say about 4 days of a week. So really hasn't had much wear she is in great condition. 60-70lb limbs and draw length is adjustable without a bow press. Realtree AP camo and the string/cable were replaced last summer prior to deer season. Will sell the bow BARE for $375 shipped or with a axcel 7pin sight ($205) and stabilizer for $475 shipped. Photos upon request but here is a review http://www.bowhuntingmag.com/bow-rev...enda-6-review/

3043761458 for pics

if it needs to be fishing oriented I have a bowfishing rig I can add for another $50 everything you need aside from a license and release aid to shoot some trash fish or flounder
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

I've wanted to try that bow, but sadly I have other purchases in que. What did you buy?
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Quote Originally Posted by silasvirus82 View Post
    I've wanted to try that bow, but sadly I have other purchases in que. What did you buy?
    2016 obsession m6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

Nice. You should put your old bow on ArcheryTalk if you haven't already.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Haven't been able to use a standard bow for years due to an arthritic shoulder. I just bought a Ravin R9 Crossbow to replace my PSE RDX. Is there a local Archery shop on this side of the bridge? I need to have a cam replaced on the PSE before I sell it.
    Gregory
    ​Ain't Misbehavin'
    2014 Pro Angler 12
    '