No announcement yet.

Make-up meet and greet for March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was an amazing event. Sometimes you have to go take a look in spite of all the detractors that tell you to stay at home. Thanks Steve for a well sponsored event and a great fishing site. Like many of the others, I didn't get a single bite but I really enjoyed the scenery and the area. I look forward to a future event in the same area. Good to see all the Snagged Liners and their rigs. Tight Lines
    Gregory
    ​Ain't Misbehavin'
    2014 Pro Angler 12
    '

Comment

Originally posted by AintMisBehavin View Post
      This was an amazing event. Sometimes you have to go take a look in spite of all the detractors that tell you to stay at home. Thanks Steve for a well sponsored event and a great fishing site. Like many of the others, I didn't get a single bite but I really enjoyed the scenery and the area. I look forward to a future event in the same area. Good to see all the Snagged Liners and their rigs. Tight Lines
      You are very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I hope to fish with you more in the future. I will definitely let you, and everyone, know of any future group events I plan on hosting and with more notice.

PS: that's a monster of a kayak you have and with all the bells and whistles, you're better off than most gas powered boats out there.

Comment

Agreed with you 100%!
        John Rentch
        Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
        Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

It really was a great place to paddle around. Despite not getting any fish, I had a blast testing the new kayak and paddling in and out of all the little creeks. Had a moment where I thought I lost my car keys and went back to the launch....sure enough my car was left unlocked I was so excited to get out there. I called it a day early after making it back to the car. Didn't want to battle the winds in the main river. Thanks again Steve and Pat. It was a great meet and greet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Desert Camo- Moken 14
          Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

Originally posted by FishMoken View Post
            It really was a great place to paddle around. Despite not getting any fish, I had a blast testing the new kayak and paddling in and out of all the little creeks. Had a moment where I thought I lost my car keys and went back to the launch....sure enough my car was left unlocked I was so excited to get out there. I called it a day early after making it back to the car. Didn't want to battle the winds in the main river. Thanks again Steve and Pat. It was a great meet and greet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            You're very welcome! It was good to meet you, Kyle, and glad you were able to make it out to test the new vessel. I've done the same thing with my keys multiple times before so I know the feeling and it sucks. I hope to fish with you again soon.

Comment

Thanks again to Superfisher for putting this together and it was great meeting everyone. Thanks Harlan for the great picture. I texted a couple friends the picture that I took and my friends thought it was a 20 incher. Then I had to send them Harlans pic to set them straight.

Comment

Originally posted by mike o View Post
                Thanks again to Superfisher for putting this together and it was great meeting everyone. Thanks Harlan for the great picture. I texted a couple friends the picture that I took and my friends thought it was a 20 incher. Then I had to send them Harlans pic to set them straight.
                You're very welcome and it was great to meet you as well! I was happy to do it.

I'm glad that Harlan brought his pic taking skills. You could definitely​ tell, from his angle, comparing the size of your hand to the striper's head, that it was much bigger than 20".

Comment

Working...
                X