Make-up meet and greet for March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FishMoken View Post
    I'm in for fishing. Just a heads up if there are any bass anglers I will be bringing a big bag of soft plastics and random rods with me if anyone wants them FEEL FREE! I've been hearing a lot at home about how much fishing gear I own. Since moving from Montgomery county I don't get to bass fish that often. There really isn't anything high end. I will try and get some pics up tonight. See y'all Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is a VERY generous offer. I will be interested, I like to take kids fishing, often for their first time and extra gear would be appreciated.

Keith

Sent from my Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Keith

2015 Sand Hobie Outback

2017 Orange Camo Vibe Sea Ghost 130

2015 Camo Ascend FS12T

Comment

Originally posted by gshappell
      Hi all...in the area and may join you if the weather is ok. Pretty novice at kayaking and have never kayaked in cold weather. Also have never trolled, only casting. Lol like i said very novice. What kind of footwear do you wear ? Also any recommendations for gloves?
      If you are heading out on the water, BE SAFE and PREPARED for the cold weather i.e. dry suit or drywaders/drytop and insulated clothing.

I have neither, but like you, Crownsville is a short drive from my house, so I will be in attendance even if I do not launch. Its amazing what you learn seeing others kayak's rigged up with gear, to get ideas and/or insipiration, or to solve a problem you have on your own kayak.

Steve,

Thank you for putting this on, count me in.
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
        If you are heading out on the water, BE SAFE and PREPARED for the cold weather i.e. dry suit or drywaders/drytop and insulated clothing.

I have neither, but like you, Crownsville is a short drive from my house, so I will be in attendance even if I do not launch. Its amazing what you learn seeing others kayak's rigged up with gear, to get ideas and/or insipiration, or to solve a problem you have on your own kayak.

Steve,

Thank you for putting this on, count me in.
        Cool. I'll see you there buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by gshappell
          Thanks, yeah I toppled out of my yak last summer on Lake Elkhorn and of course it was the only time being out all summer that I failed to wear my vest and not strap down my rods with leashes. Lesson learned for sure. I will do some research in the forums to see what I need for a safe,WARM outing.
          I will bring my waders and dry top which I will gladly loan to someone for the day. I use my drysuit now, so they usually go unused anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
            I will bring my waders and dry top which I will gladly loan to someone for the day. I use my drysuit now, so they usually go unused anyway.
            Awesome, Pat!

I wish the kindness and generosity could be as contagious, outside of this forum, as it is inside.

Comment

Gonna do my best to get there around 11. I'll have my radio on in case I can't find you right off

Just another day in the sun...
              Gregory
              ​Ain't Misbehavin'
              2014 Pro Angler 12
              '

Comment

Originally posted by AintMisBehavin View Post
                Gonna do my best to get there around 11. I'll have my radio on in case I can't find you right off

Just another day in the sun...
                Great, Greg! Hopefully we get to see ya out there.

Comment

Make-up meet and greet for March

Sorry about the delay, but I've been kinda busy, here is a couple of quick photos of the items I will be giving away to anyone who will give them a good home. I don't want to tie up this thread with questions, but if you do have questions feel free to inbox me or look for the camo moken 14 at the meet and greet. Tight lines!

-UPDATE! Lot is spoken for at this moment.
                  Last edited by FishMoken; 03-16-2017, 08:37 PM.
                  Desert Camo- Moken 14
                  Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

FishMoken- PM sent.....

Ernie

Comment

Count me in on the fishing and lunch, I'll probably get there around 6-6:30.
                      2015 Hobie Outback
                      2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Originally posted by silasvirus82 View Post
                        Count me in on the fishing and lunch, I'll probably get there around 6-6:30.
                        Sounds good! Look forward to meeting ya!

Comment

Room for one more? I might make it out if it's not raining

Comment

Originally posted by brianisoutside View Post
                            Room for one more? I might make it out if it's not raining

Yes sir! Come on out!

Comment

I'll probably be there at launch, and come back for lunch. What time is lunch 1pm?
                              Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
                                I'll probably be there at launch, and come back for lunch. What time is lunch 1pm?
                                I'm going to plan for around 2, to let everyone get as much fishing time in as they can but if everyone's done fishing before then, we may get there earlier. I'll message you if we decide on an earlier lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X