Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Make-up meet and greet for March

Looks like it's going to be more towards 1:00.

Quote Originally Posted by FishMoken View Post

-UPDATE! Lot is spoken for at this moment.
    Thanks again for the donation Kyle!

Ernie

Well, once the snow/rain let up, it turned out to be a beautiful day to be on the water. Nine of us were able to fish for a good amount of time, all over the river. Unfortunately, all but one of us came back with a skunk. Congrats to Mike for the great catch. Harlan got a great shot of Mike holding his fish.

I will be looking into another late spring/early summer impromptu M&G. I'll be able to make it an entire day event and we'll be able to utilize the beach for your significant others and families to come as well!

Thanks to all who made it and hope to get you on the fish next time!

Oh, and here is the only picture I took. The Herald Harbor Hideaway has never seen so many kayaks in it's life!

Sorry I didn't make it to fish, but had a great time meeting some new folks with the same interest. Had a great lunch as well at the Hideway. Thanks so much for all your efforts Steve, maybe again in warmer weather!!
    John
    Annapolis
    Native Slayer Propel 10, Native Ultimate 12

It was very nice getting out for the first time in weeks. I've fished that spot many times since last fall, and its certainly one of my favorites. Plus I got to try out my new rod reel combo, which I can tell was a good buy. Now who were the ones I hadn't met before? I'm terrible with names. I'm Pat, the one with the green perception sit inside. I remember harlan, john veil, john rentch, steve obv, but who else was at lunch? Again, had a great time despite the lackluster fishing. We should all meet up soon, and a few times over summer and fall.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Harlan

Revo 13
    Trident 13
    Cuda 14
    Necky Tandem

Here's the picture! Many many thanks to Steve for setting this up! It was a privilege and a pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Harlan

Revo 13
    Trident 13
    Cuda 14
    Necky Tandem

Thats a real fish!!
    Bruce

Wilderness System, Thresher 155

It was nice to meet everyone. Steve thanks for setting this all up. It was fun. I hope to fish with you guys again soon.

Mike

Nice fish Mike. I had planned to launch about 11:00, but when I arrived, most of the guys were returning to the beach empty-handed. I decided to save my energy for lunch and for several kayak fishing outings this coming week.

My lunch, a huge H3 burger, was darn good and filling. Thanks Steve for offering up your community beach for today's event.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11 and Slayer Propel 10
    Member - Pro Staff team for Native Watercraft

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" - light tackle fishing techniques for kayaks and small boats